What is Bootcamp
Bootcamp is a group exercise program packed with fun & energizing activities designed to help you reach your fitness goals fast. It is run outside under the open sky, in the fresh air, energizing and stimulating. You will get hooked.
BOOTCAMPS are 30 to 60 minute group training sessions led by fully qualified and professional fitness instructors who are there to provide help and MOTIVATION along the way toward the fitter and leaner you.
High Intensity Interval Training
H.I.I.T. is a group training technique in which you give all-out, 100% effort through quick, intense bursts of exercise, followed by short, sometimes active, recovery periods.
These 30 minutes sessions are perfect for people on the go with a busy schedule!
The boot camp offers all or most of the following:
Your first session should include a basic fitness assessment if that hasn't been done.
Each session should start with a 10 minute warm up.
- Increase blood flow to your muscles, preparing for the workload to come.
- Increase the delivery of oxygen and nutrients to your muscles.
- Prepare your heart gradually for an increase in activity, helping you avoid a rapid increase in blood pressure.
- Increase blood temperature
- Lubricating joints and warming up muscles to reduce chance for injury
The 30-40 minute workout will typically include bodyweight training for example:
- Push ups
- Interval training
- Squat thrusts or burpees
- Speed training with sprints
- Core strength
- Partner exercises and many more
Some light stretching will end the sessions as cool down
- Helps your heart rate and breathing to return towards resting levels gradually
- Gradually cool body temperature
- Return muscles to their optimal length-tension relationships
- Prevent venous pooling of blood in the lower extremities
- Restore physiologic systems close to baseline
- Helps to remove waste products from your muscles, such as lactic acid, which can build up during vigorous activity
Enthusiastic team with a passion for healthy living.